Sunday, September 27, 2009
You know youre a cute little heartbreaker
You know youre a sweet little lovemaker
I wanna take you home
I wont do you no harm, no
Youve got to be all mine, all mine
Ooh, foxy lady
I see you, heh, on down on the scene
You make me wanna get up and scream
Ah, baby listen now
Ive made up my mind
Im tired of wasting all my precious time
Youve got to be all mine, all mine
Here I come
Monday, September 14, 2009
Been ina pretty shit mood today tbh. Thought i'd visit 'blogger' n see how religeously a certain someone updates it. Was appalled to see. But definitly some things made me smile/chuckle ina funny kinda way.Cheers me up
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
So happy with contemp but not Jazz? What happened in jazz? When you got time fill me in on this cutting up your leg story...? Would be a big blog by the sounds, or gimme a call before you crash even, if its tht much explaining. Least you made it home in mostly one piece.
You'll sleep well tonight.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
I couldnt sus editing the picture to replace his head with mine rats haha. and reason.... look at her!
3. Do you like mornings? Love them, one of the nicest parts of the day, but I don't see it often n I don't function as well in the morning so from that perspective no.
4. Do you have a morning routine? 6 am jog around cornwall park followed by 50 laps of the pool. yea.... dry. If it can count that my morning starts at 12:30 then yeah I guess so. Roll out of bed, shower, eat, school.
5. How's your ex? Ask her yourself. Neh I ain't cold, she's well.
6. What's your bad sleeping habit? I've been known to sleep talk some interesting jiberish or jump up n be fully alert then half wake up n think what the fak am i doing then crash out again with an awkward dazed feeling.
7. Summer or winter? Summer
8. City or country? Why? City, country is too isolated, not as much going on, only work you'l find in the country is milking cows or working at the 'country kitchen' or something. N you have to drive twice as far to get anywhere cos it's all so spread out.
9. Was your last kiss a mistake? Would probably be seen as a slight mistake by most people but no I have no feelings of regret.
10. Do you think smoking is unattractive? It doesn't bother me. Girls smoking ain't the most attractive thing.
11. What's your bed time? Once i've finished reading 'where the wild things are'. hmmm..
12. Do you listen in school? ummm, yer. Ain't gonna spend the money to fail.
13. Favorite movie? Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
14. Last three things you bought? Home brand orange favored soft drink, salt and vinegar chips and ready salted chips (all an alternative to Mc ds).
15. Last three places you have been? Out of the house; Auckland Boys Grammar School, Some big warehouse in Takinini and Seaview Road
16. Do you have a favorite place? Tauranga... No, I spend a fair amount of time in my room tho.
17. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Appearance. But I don't exactly say turn around so I can see you back.. :-P
18. Do you have a big secret? Ummmm... depends what big is. I guess everyone has secrets. None come to mind so obviously nothing huge
19. Are you happy? Yes I think i'm lucky with what I got n don't feel iv been ripped off in life by missing out on anything hugely necessary.
20. There is no question 20? They didn't even round it off. no good
|The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.|
Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions!
What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.
"Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
"Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.
Horatio Nelson, one of England's most illustrious admirals was throughout his life, never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
The skeleton of Jeremy Bentham is present at all important meetings of the University of London
Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.
|Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.|
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th."
Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.
More people are allergic to cow's milk than any other food.
The six official languages of the United Nations are: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food!
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not
Slugs have 4 noses.
A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
The average person laughs 10 times a day!
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
"Who is Bill Gates Anyway? If you have to ask this question you must have been in a cryogenic deep freeze the past 23 years.
No really, Who is Bill Gates? William Henry Gates is chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft Corporation.
How Rich Is Bill Gates? At the end of 2006, Bill Gates had a net worth of $56 billion! That's a 56 with, 9 zeros behind it -- $56,000,000,000, give or take a few hundred million. This makes him the richest person in the world according to Forbes."
would have to be somehwere warm at the time. Kame's house always looked appealing:
Maybe go on the original endeavor: I've seen this exact replica pull into our bay at my bach for an overnight stop. Stunning ship, arrrrrrrrr...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
dedicated to you. even though you pleaded for it. really no clue what to write...